The Divoom Timebox Mini is not just another bluetooth speaker. It is a highly customizable audio and visual gadget with over 30 built-in professional sleep aid and smart alarm presets. Apart from the cool pixel art including frame by frame animations you can create, you can also enjoy restful sleep with both acoustic and soothing lighting features.
Enjoy peace of mind with one year official manufacturer warranty from Divoom. Choose from 7 colours: black, white, red, pink, blue, jade green, teal. This cool little speaker/smart alarm clock has many great features:
- Sleep: Highly customizable with 30+ built-in professional sleep aid and smart alarm presets. Rest peacefully with both acoustic and soothing lighting features. Soothing audio clips are also included which serves as a useful sleep aid
- Usages: The Timebox Mini has a plethora of uses including Bluetooth connect, Portable, Time Management, Microphone, Social Media Notification, Mini Pixel Games, Date Reminder, Weather Report, USB charge, ultralight weight (292g) and more…
- Display Modes/Pixel Art: 6 modes easily accessed by touching the mode button on the side of device or by tapping the middle button on the app and swiping left or right
- Audio: Five watts 2” driver tuned by the latest DSP technology (Digital Sound Processor). It also supports AUX in/out for daisy-chain function.
- App: Timebox Mini has an accompanying app (iOS and Android) packed with many exciting features including pixel control and design. This functionality will continue to evolve through software updates, which will include new and exciting features.
Setup and App
To get the full visual effect from the Timebox Mini, you need to install Divoom’s Timebox app on your Android or iOS-powered device, which connects via Bluetooth.
Within the mobile app, you can set alarms, choose or create pixel images or animations, play games, use a stopwatch and timer for two (ideal if you need to keep time in a game for two players), record a voice message for another user, change modes and adjust settings of all kinds.
The app also lets you create an account that stores your settings in the cloud and allows you to send pixel art “messages” to the clock of a friend who has a Timebox or Timebox Mini.